Scroll down and click on the link below for the day or days you would like to enter.
Monmouth at the Team offers online entries through horseshowing.com.
1. As anticipated entries will close on Aug. 1 as indicated on the program and in social media. Entries not received
by July 31 will not be accepted. Enter today on www.horseshowing.com so you do not get closed out
2. Entries remain open for Breeding classes, The USHJA National Derby, Amateur Owners (3’3” and 3’6”), 3’6” Equitation
Classes, Outreach flat classes, and all Jumper classes until further notice. These classes will likely close soon so don’t delay.
3. There are 10 tent stalls remaining. Special post entry consideration will be given to those willing to purchase tent stalls.
All permanent, main barn stalls are sold out. Stalls must be paid in full by Aug. 1.
4. Mary Norris will maintain a waiting list for those who would like to participate in the event we receive scratches.
5. The Secretary’s Office will open at noon on Sunday, August 13.
6. Unlimited schooling is available from noon until 6 p.m. on Sunday August 13.
Noon-2 p.m. 2’-2’6”
2-4 p.m. 2’9”-3’
4-6 p.m. 3’-3’3”
7. For shavings and hay orders delivered to your stall before arrival please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call at 908-303-1956
- Entries due and close Aug. 1, 2017
- All entries are required to make a $50 deposit per horse to reserve your space
- Stalls will be available at noon on Sunday, Aug. 13 through 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 21
- Though tables are sold out, individual tickets for the hospitality area remain To tickets contact Leslie at: email@example.com or Tucker at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To order catered lunches contact Amy at: email@example.com or Michelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post entries and stall requests cannot be guaranteed after close date.
- Only entries and stalls paid in full will be guaranteed
- After Aug. 1, 2017, no refunds will be considered without a Veterinarian's note.
- After Aug. 1, 2017, no refunds on stalls for any reason
- By signing (electronically or otherwise), entrants agree to all other terms and conditions contained in the Prize List.
- If attending more than one show, pay ONLY ONE $50.00 schooling fee
- Permanent stalls are $325.00 and must be stripped and swept by 10 a.m. Monday or charged $100 fee
- Tent stalls $275.00
- As required by all US Equestrian recognized competitions, Monmouth at theTeam will abide by GR845 Equine Vaccination Rule