Scroll down and click to enter.
Monmouth at the Team offers online entries through horseshowing.com
- Entries due and close Aug. 1, 2018
- Enter on www.horseshowing.com so you do not get closed out
- NOTE: After you create your entry on horseshowing.com please enter SUBMIT or the entry will not be added.
- All entries are required to make a $50 deposit per horse to reserve your space
- Stalls will be available at noon on Sunday, Aug. 11 through 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20
- For tables and ndividual tickets in the hospitality area contact Julie at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tucker at: email@example.com
- To order catered lunches contact Amy at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle at: email@example.com
- Post entries and stall requests cannot be guaranteed after close date.
- Only entries and stalls paid in full will be guaranteed
- After Aug. 1, 2019, no refunds will be considered without a veterinarian's note.
- After Aug. 1, 2019, no refunds on stalls for any reason
- By signing (electronically or otherwise), entrants agree to all other terms and conditions contained in the Prize List.
- If attending more than one show, pay ONLY ONE $50.00 schooling fee
- Permanent stalls are $375.00 and must be stripped and swept by 10 a.m. Tuesday or charged $100 fee
- Tent stalls $300.00
- A limited number of day stalls are available for $125 per day
- For shavings and hay orders delivered to your stall before arrival please contact: Tucker at
firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call at 908-303-1956
- The Secretary’s Office will open at noon on Sunday, August 11.
- Unlimited schooling is available from noon until 6 p.m. on Sunday August 11.
Noon-2 p.m. 2’-2’6”
2-4 p.m. 2’9”-3’
4-6 p.m. 3’-3’3
- As required by all US Equestrian recognized competitions, Monmouth at the Team will abide by GR845 Equine Vaccination Rule